Last fall, Senators Cassidy (R-LA), Warner (D-VA), Carper (D-DE), Cornyn (R-TX), Scott (R-SC), and Menendez (D-NJ) began an effort to draft legislation aimed at addressing the problems the current separation between Medicare and Medicaid creates for people who are dually eligible.
1. Remove the Medicaid eligibility condition on enrollment in an integrated care plan
2. Simplify the choice landscape
3. Expand the scope of the implementation council
4. Further improve upon the care coordination requirements
5. Further promote equity and inclusion
The sign-on letter is linked in its entirety in the sidebar on the right.