On January 5, ACAP submitted comments on the CY 2025 Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan Proposed Rule.
ACAP thanked CMS for their leadership in improving the Medicare program for dually eligible beneficiaries and for advancing Medicare and Medicaid integration for these individuals. ACAP respectfully submitted comments on the following areas:
- New Special Election Periods for Dually eligible Beneficiaries
- D-SNP Single Contract and Exclusively Aligned Enrollment
- Medicare Plan Finder
- Enrollment in Integrated D-SNPs
- Contracting Standards for Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan Look-Alikes
- Evidence for Special Supplemental Benefits for the Chronically Ill
- Documentation of Denials of Special Supplemental Benefits for the Chronically Ill
- Mid-Year Notice of Unused Supplemental Benefits
- Multi-Language Insert Regulation
- Annual Health Equity Analysis of Utilization Management Policies and Procedures
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Network Adequacy
Read the letter in full, including expanded comments, via the sidebar to the right.