Medicaid Redetermination Toolkit
Thank you for all you are doing to help people retain their health insurance coverage through the redetermination process. However, the data make clear that more outreach is needed in the months ahead to keep people covered, especially children.
To that end, the Association for Community Affiliated Plans recently launched an awareness campaign in four states where child disenrollment is particularly concerning, and experts have forecasted limited improvement.
In an effort to augment the outreach you are doing, we are providing the materials listed below:
- Template language for internal (staff-facing) and external (enrollee-facing) newsletters
- Sample social media posts for X (formerly Twitter) and LinkedIn
- Customizable graphics for use in advertising, on social media, etc.
- Four versions of printable flyers
- Template letter to the editor for submission to your local weekly or daily newspaper.
I hope that these resources are useful and encourage you to customize them to your organizational voice. All of us at ACAP appreciate the outstanding work you do for your enrollees and community and our ongoing partnership.
We also gratefully acknowledge the support of this initiative from the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy.
Note: Please use these materials in accordance with any guidance or regulation concerning member communications from your state department of insurance.