ACAP has two levels of membership.
Associate Membership is open to CEOs of Integrated Service Delivery Networks.
Benefits to members include:
- Sharing of ‘Best Practices’ on member-defined issues
- Regularly scheduled Staff Roundtables – more than 100 per year
- Networking with CEOs of similar Safety Net Health Plans
- Access to Federal officials through strong advocacy channels
- Access to library of shared plan documents
- Participating in coalitions at the Federal and state levels to support publicly-sponsored health coverage programs
- Working papers and briefings on current Medicaid policy issues
- ACAP Community News, ACAP’s member newsletter
- Benchmarking of plan operations
Board Membership is open to CEOs of health plans that are not-for-profit or owned by a not-for-profit organization and focused on public coverage programs including Medicaid, CHIP, and Medicare.
Board members enjoy all the benefits of Associate Membership, plus:
- Participation on Committees which oversee ACAP’s strategic and operational priorities
- Input on research projects in support of Medicaid managed care
- Participation in lobbying and advocacy visits with Federal officials
- Full voting rights on all Board issues
- Attendance at three Board of Directors meetings per year
- Complimentary registration for ACAP’s Annual CEO Summit
For more information about ACAP or how to become a member, please email Meg Murray.