The Menges Group
The Menges Group offers our experience and expertise in the design, development, operation, improvement, and evaluation of coordinated care programs for Medicaid and Medicare beneficiaries. Our specific skill sets include:
- Helping health plans develop and prepare proposals for contracts in response to state agency procurements that involve Medicaid contracts for TANF and SSI subgroups, Medicaid LTC programs, and dual eligibles.
- Assessing the impacts of existing coordinated care programs – both qualitatively and quantitatively – to evaluate/demonstrate the cost, quality and access impacts of a broader program.
- Data analysis to identify cost savings opportunities.
- Preparing policy papers on behalf of various trade associations, and supporting organizational efforts to compile/analyze data from their members in a manner that is useful to their collective interests.
- Board of directors’ level strategic planning and executive team meetings and facilitation.
- Assisting safety net providers in their payer contracting and price negotiation strategies.