On January 8, ACAP submitted comments on the Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2025.
ACAP chose to respond to a subset of proposals that are particularly relevant to Safety Net Health Plans (SNHPs). ACAP shared appreciation for the Administration’s desire to strengthen the integrity of the Marketplaces; our comments focus on ensuring market stability for SNHPs and the consumers they serve. ACAP member plan enrollees are generally low-income populations and ACAP emphasized that the comments support SNHPs in their efforts to serve their communities.
ACAP respectfully submitted comments on the following areas:
- Essential Health Benefits
- Prescription Drug Proposals
- Standardized Plan Options
- Non-Standardized Plan Options
- CO-OP Loan Terms
- Network Adequacy Standards
- Web Broker Requirements
- Direct Enrollment Entity Requirements
- Failure Reconcile Process
- Auto Re-Enrollment Hierarchy
- Premium Payment Deadline Extensions
- Initial and Annual Open Enrollment Periods
- Special Enrollment Periods
- Termination of Coverage or Enrollment for Qualified Individuals
- Exchange Establishment and Operations
- Reinsurance, Risk Corridors, and Risk Adjustment
- State Flexibility in Use of Income and Resource Disregards for Non-MAGI Populations
Read the letter in full, including expanded comments, via the sidebar to the right.