HealthTrio provides a suite of solutions that improve collaboration between all the stakeholders involved in managing health at the individual and population levels. Our system serves clients in 20 states across the United States, including Guam and Puerto Rico. Our clients range from all membership sizes and across all lines of business, including Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, Individual and Exchange. Currently, we are proud to serve over 5 million members and over 800 thousand providers.
Our foundational online experience platform delivers advanced security, permissions, automated work flows and secure communications.
On top of this foundation, our solutions are comprehensive:
• Smart Connect provides self-serve tools that allow members, providers, employers and brokers to manage their every day interactions with the health plan
• Smart Record is a shared, interactive health record driving transparency and collaboration across the member’s entire care team
• Smart Metrix enables action-oriented scorecards driving improvements in care quality, cost and value-based payment transformation
• Smart Consumer empowers consumers with shopping tools to find and compare plans, providers and treatments based on cost, quality and other key factors.
• Smart Exchange is a powerful integration engine and team of experts connecting disparate data, systems and workflows to achieve full interoperability
HealthTrio’s Retention Services:
HealthTrio, the leading portal provider to health plans since 1999, supports the engagement of members to aid in the Medicaid recertification process. Our intuitive platform recognizes a member’s redetermination date and sends timely renewal reminders to the member through our secure messaging tool. Based on their state of residence, personalized messages are also sent to the members with individual state-based instructions for the Medicaid recertification process.