ACAP SDOH Vendor Showcase 2023
|Advancing Health Equity – How SDOH Data Impacts Patient Health and Drives Meaningful Change
Date: October 26, 2023 – Register
While social drivers of health (SDOH) have always played a crucial role in health outcomes, the past several years have shown that organizations have become increasingly focused on obtaining and acting on this information. But how can SDOH data become actionable insights that drive meaningful change and positively impact patients’ health and outcomes? In this webinar Azara Healthcare will share how to effectively leverage SDOH data to improve quality and health outcomes and how insights into overall population health and health equity are a key element of driving meaningful change. We will share three steps to advance healthy equity priorities by identifying populations at greatest risk, stratifying by risk factors and engaging patients to proactively manage care—ultimately empowering patients to reach their full health potential.
|SDOH Supplemental Benefit Manager
Date: October 23, 2023 – Register
With the integration between Beacon Benefit Manager with providers and vendors to automatically send the referrals and receive data back about services provided to the member it allows the plan to connect and close the loop on member outcomes. They can confirm what services or interventions are referred, provided, and even store member preferences for future referrals.
Plans can see who is using the SDOH benefits, how many interventions per member, and what the highest utilization is. They can also auto renew the referral annually with AEP retrigger functionality all using our tool.
|Community Lynk+: Identify, Document, and Surface Solutions for Your Members’ Social Care Needs
Date: October 19, 2023 – Register
CMS and other regulatory agencies are developing and evolving regulations to address the holistic well-being of plan members and promote equitable access to healthcare and other essential resources. As regulations emerge and evolve, plans must adjust their SDoH strategy to meet these new standards. Join BeneLynk for an engaging and informative webinar where we will discuss social care tools and technologies that allow health plans to:
• Engage vulnerable members via a human-to-human connection
• Identify social care needs using an extensive SDoH assessment
• Provide tailored solutions utilizing a vast network of federal, state, and local benefit programs
• Streamline data collection and management by efficiently mapping our SDoH assessment responses to Z-codes, SNOMED, and LOINC
|Supporting the Family Caregiver is a Social Determinant of Health
Date: October 17, 2023 – Register
Introduction to the eFamilyCare platform for virtual support for family caregivers.
Why support the family caregiver. How supporting the family caregiver is a social determinant of health.
How we support family caregivers of both adults and children.
Outcomes from health plan members and case studies.
Demo of the app and features including interaction with health plan teams.
|SDOH Market Insights: Actionable Data to Achieve Health Equity
Date: October 20, 2023 – Register
This webinar will provide a deep dive into the importance of detailed SDOH data to health outcomes with an understanding of the complex interactions of social risk, patient demographics, and clinical characteristics. SDOH analytics is not “one size fits all” but must be keenly focused on the outcomes and populations of interest to identify key drivers. The barriers to access to treatment may be very different from the barriers to achieving good outcomes. Extensive data and analytics with flexible tools to drill down to the level of detail needed is essential. We will describe the necessary data, including SDOH data which continues to be a barrier for health plans, as well as the analytic approaches to identifying and addressing health disparities.
|Enabling Family Caregivers to Drive Better Health Outcomes
Date: October, 27, 2023 – Register
Mellie will cover the following topics:
a) the challenges faced by older adults and family caregivers
b) Mellie’s solution – an overview
c) Mellie’s solution – a demo of the platform
d) Value & Benefits – examples of our success in addressing SDOH
e) Discussion – questions and answers
|Engaging the Unengaged with AI: how to reach your hardest to reach members
Date: October 18, 2023 – Register
Join N1 Health as we share results from our help first approach to engaging members. This proven method identifies the best-fit benefit aligned to each member’s individual social needs and recommended contact method to improve clinical outcomes and engagement in preventive care.
Data and Information: Social Determinants of Health/Health Equity
Date: 10/25/2023 – Register
This webinar will:
• Illustrate how Social Health Information Exchanges are effectively integrating disparate data into one longitudinal health record that incorporates health, human, and social services data.
• Identify key stakeholders of partners involved in the care plan including providers, payers, community-based organizations, and human services agencies to provide whole-person care to Alameda County residents most impacted.
• Measure the impact of integrating Social Determinants of Health in an effective and meaningful way to document how vulnerable consumers in a community are touching multiple support systems like medical services, homelessness services, behavioral and psychiatric services, and criminal justice systems
|Leveraging Jiva for Social Care
Date: 10/24/2023 – Register
1. Discuss how leveraging a solid HRSN strategy can advance health equity.
2. Learn how to leverage Jiva to meet changing regulatory requirements.
3. Learn how to drive more equitable health outcomes.
4. Explore how to use technology to collect, share, and analyze data to meet regulatory requirements and operational strategies.
For more information about the Showcase or the ACAP Preferred Vendor Program – Please contact Sherry Rohlfing, firstname.lastname@example.org