We are a SAAS plus Services leading-edge software company located in Germantown, WI. VBA is focused on delivering a comprehensive suite of cloud-based healthcare administration tools for the insurance industry including:
• VBASoftware (admin platform) – A fully integrated end to end cloud based solution with the ability to administer any line of business, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex, HRA/HSA, Life & Disability, and more, on a single platform and pay claims in real time (VBARTCP).
• VBAGateway (client themed portals) – An all-encompassing, cloud-based platform, our suite of portals are designed to connect payers to their members, providers, employers and brokers
• VBAMobile (client themed member mobile apps) – Powered by our member portal, the the mobile app is design to meet your members where they are. The Mobile app is white labeled by our customers and available in the Apple and Google stores
• VBAnalytics (analytics, data science) – our analytics solution is a robust, cloud-based platform, powered by Microsoft Power BI, which provides a wealth of options for generating reports. The platform features stories which provide insight into claims utilization, operations and administrative efficiencies, enrollment trends and more.
• VBAVoice (IVR & Chat) – An intuitive, cloud based voice response application with a real-time integration with our portals, delivering critical information such as eligibility, claims and authorizations status in real-time.
• VBA Total Enrollment – Member Online Enrollment and Premium Billing Solution be used for all benefit elections including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex, HRA/HSA, Life & Disability and Cobra coverages.
In the SAAS plus Services model the Plus Services means VBA handles all the backroom IT for our clients by handling all EDI inbound and outbound file transactions for hundreds of trading partners representing thousands of files.
VBA solutions can be licensed together in any combination or licensed as a standalone solution. In any case, they are designed to provide a better member experience and to help reduce the overall cost of healthcare.
Vice President Enterprise Solutions
W180 N11711 River Lane
Germantown, WI 53022