PopHealthCare is leading the effort to reimagine how healthcare is delivered. Serving members with highly-complex conditions isn’t just about treating their physical health – it’s about delivering 360-degree care that addresses physical, social and emotional health.
PopHealthCare is the only company that offers a fully-integrated approach to risk, quality and care. Our solutions include:
• In-home care by mobile care teams (Physicians, Advanced Registry Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Community Health Workers)
• Prospective risk adjustment assessments with point of care testing, and
• Retrospective risk adjustment services.
Which results in:
• Total cost of care reduction,
• HEDIS/Stars measures improvement,
• HCC capture enhancement, and
• Member and provider satisfaction improvements.
PopHealthCare serves Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid, Affordable Care Act, Risk Adjusted Plans (Small Group and Individual), and Accountable Care Organizations.
For more than a decade, PopHealthCare has maximized financial and clinical results for our clients. For ACAP member plans who serve the most vulnerable and expensive populations, PopHealthCare is your answer to help you reimagine how healthcare is delivered to your members.
PopHealthCare is a wholly owned subsidiary of GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation (www.guidewell.com).