Health Management Associates is a national consulting firm with 250 consultants in 18 offices across the United States. Our consultants have deep expertise in publicly funded health care programs – many of them have joined our firm directly from leadership roles in health plans. We work with purchasers, providers, policy-makers, program evaluators, investors and others. We have successfully tackled a wide variety of public health care projects, from developing complete healthcare delivery systems to translating complex data into useful insights. Whether a project has run into a snag in the final stages or hasn’t even gotten off the ground, we can provide the expertise and guidance to help make it a success.
Examples of services we routinely provide:
• Supporting behavioral health and physical health integration
• Developing MLTSS and dual eligible programs
• Sharing best practices in designing clinical programs
• Developing Correctional health strategies
• Developing Medicaid managed care RFPs
• Developing MCO RFP response support
• Designing delivery systems and reform efforts
• Advising clients on M&A opportunities
• Advising clients on IT strategies
One Michigan Avenue Bldg.
120 N Washington Sq., Suite 705
Lansing, MI 48933