Clearlink Partners is a healthcare consulting firm specializing in delivering clinical, operational, and transformational solutions and services to managed care organizations. Clearlink combines a unique blend of experienced C-Level healthcare industry leaders and former “Tier 1” consultants with managed care clinical professionals to partner to solve our client’s most complex operational, clinical, administrative, data and technology challenges. Clearlink Partners prides ourselves on delivering value-based, practical “hands-on” professional services.
Our clients include some of the largest MCOs across the country as well as some of the most recognizable, innovative, geographic specific health plans. Our focus is specific to government program lines of business including Managed Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, LTSS, Duals, and serving high risk populations. Clearlink leads our clients through establishing, transforming, and optimizing their clinical and operational approach to Utilization Management and Care Management as well as aligning organizational interdependencies impacting these functions through people, process, technology, and data.
Our business model is 100% onshore and enables clients to optimize Medical Management capabilities through a programmatic deployment of accurate, repeatable, consistent processes that meet all compliance and regulatory standards while improving provider and member engagement. This model enables us to infuse the expertise and experience needed into medical management operations in a systematic way while maintaining control of clinical, strategic, and other critical decision making.
Clearlink’s Core Medical Management Offerings Include:
• Medical Management Advisory Services (Operational & Clinical Assessments)
• Productivity Benchmarking & Analysis
• Enterprise Clinical Policy & Procedure Review & Development (NCQA)
• Enterprise Medical Management Transformation Solutions
• Utilization Management Co-Sourcing
• Interim UM & CM Leadership & Clinical (Remote RN) Staff Augmentation
• InterQual/Milliman Medical Necessity Criteria Training & Staff Proficiency Reviews
• Care Management System Selection, Implementation, and Optimization