CapView Strategies (www.capviewstrategies.com) is pleased to be part of ACAP’s preferred vendor program. We are a health policy consultancy specializing in developing strategies on health care innovation and transformation in Medicaid, Medicare, and across the health care continuum. Our mission is to improve quality of care for patients, and advance value and equity in the system. CapView provides strategic advice on:
• Medicare and Medicaid Payment and Delivery Reform. Developing Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation initiatives, 1115 waivers, integrated care models for dual eligibles, value-based programs on coverage and financing of innovative technologies including digital health products, digital therapeutics, high-cost drugs and therapies.
• Medicaid Program Innovation. Designing policies and programs to support coverage, access, or care for dual eligibles, managed long-term services and supports, home and community-based care, social determinants of health, and behavioral health.
• Health Equity. Analyzing Federal and State-level programs, policies, and stakeholder efforts, including identifying opportunities for engagement and advancement of initiatives to address health disparities and social determinants of health.
• Health Insurance Marketplaces. Regulatory analysis and policy development on access and coverage.
• Medicaid and Medicare Regulatory Review and Analysis. Development of comment letters and policy analysis of Medicaid managed care, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicare Part B payment and alternative payment models.
• Advisory Boards, Strategic Planning, Thought Leadership. Working with senior leadership and boards within health plan, provider, manufacturer and beneficiary groups on strategic planning, and drafting white papers, blogs, research manuscripts on policy issue briefs.
CapViewPoints – Blogs and Subscription Services on Trends on Emerging Policy Issues.
• Federal and State Policies to Advance Equity – Trends and Implications. Analysis of emerging policy developments and recommendations at Federal and State levels, including health equity task forces.
• MedPAC and MACPAC Policy Reviews. Summaries facilitating strategic planning and engagement with the Commissions, States, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), and with the Congress.
• COVID Policy Updates. Daily snapshots of key policy actions taken by the President, the Congress, the Executive Branch Agencies and States in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Analysis and work released by foundations and key news outlets are also included.
• Coverage and Access. Reviews of emerging Federal and State policy and programmatic developments to support coverage and access that assess implications for stakeholders.
• CapView APM Framework©. Synthesis of CMS, the Innovation Center, and Health Care Learning Payment & Action Network (HCPLAN) efforts paired with original research and analysis of the value-based landscape used to drive alternative payment model development and evaluations.
• CapView State Medicaid and Reform Tracker (SMaRT©). Customized dashboard of targeted issues and policies by States, used to inform advancement of policy and business objectives.
147 North Carolina Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003