Workforce Systems and Reporting Analyst
The Analyst assists in performing workforce management reporting, analysis, and assists with scheduling to ensure 24/7/365 call center operations. As the contact center operates multiple service lines with varying hours of operation, the analyst is strategic able to make real time adjustment to support overall operations. This role monitors service level performance and generates performance reports for supervisors and leadership staff. The analyst may perform basic call configuration to adjust routing of calls based on volume to manage multiple lines to support the business needs. The analyst troubleshoots any performance issues to identify root cause and propose mitigation strategies to leadership.
– Based on call data, assists in developing schedules to support the overall call center operations including adjusting for coverage and peak call days/times.
– Report and analyzes call center performance and productivity to identify root causes, ensure call metrics are maintained, and identify opportunities for improvements.
– Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on all call center activities.
– Analyze and report on key metrics to gauge trends and forecast performance.
– Work with vendor or other business units on call line configurations, including setting up system prompts for call routing, or configuration of call tiers and/or skill groups to manage various call types.
– Monitor interactive technology and reports any problems to appropriate business units or vendors to ensure timely resolution.
– Collaborate with business units to understand strategic goals and promote an environment conducive to creativity, changes, and information exchange
– Maintain a working knowledge of all current call initiatives.
– Create and edit ad-hoc reporting to be used to identify trends to increase overall operational efficiencies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Knowledge in Microsoft Excel creating formulas, pivot tables, using macros, creating graphs and producing reports with large volume of data
– Ability to gather business requirements, create, execute and control tools to improve the overall operational efficiency of a business
– Experience with call center computer software applications such as Microsoft Office, SAS, SQL, Salesforce, SharePoint, Workforce Management tools, Desktop Process – Analytics, Interactive Intelligence Administrator/Attendant
– Experience using analytical and problem-solving skills; interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center operation and technologies
– Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management in a clear, concise, and actionable manner
– Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment, while handling multiple projects at a time whether individually or working with a team
– Knowledge of Inbound and Outbound call center operations, including call routing and call center software.
– Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and decision-making skills.
– Career-oriented with a positive, energetic attitude strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
Education and Experience:
– Associates degree from an accredited institution or relevant work experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
– 3 – 5 years call center experience
– Experience with Tableaus, Power BI, or other data visualization tools
– Prior experience of healthcare operations preferred
Valid Driver’s License Required: Yes
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veteran/ Individuals with Disabilities
Cardinal Innovations is firmly committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all of its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, creed, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, non-job related disability, sexual orientation, and/or gender identity or expression (except as mandated by law). Employment at Cardinal is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. For that reason, we consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Our equal employment opportunity philosophy complies with federal, state and local law and applies to all aspects of employment with Cardinal, including recruiting, hiring, training, transfer/promotion, compensation, benefits and termination.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting Cardinal’s Human Resources department at HumanResources@cardinalinnovations.org Someone from the HR team will reach out to see how we may be able to assist.Position Description »