Research Quality Data Analyst
This position works closely with various departments within Health Services on identification, analysis and reporting mainly on Research and Quality projects
Essential functions are job duties and responsibilities that must be performed to accomplish the purpose/ goals of the job.
• Conduct analysis and develop reports for Amida Care’s Research and Evaluation Center.
• Conduct analysis and develop reports on Amida Care’s Quality programs processes.
• Program within SQL databases to produce reports on research and quality initiatives.
• Develop, implement and conduct data mining activities utilizing all available resources.
• Participate in the design and evaluation of research initiatives.
• Conduct reporting, analytics, and tracking for Value Based programs and HEDIS/QARR.
• Create, produce, and maintain reporting outputs as defined by the Medical Informatics Department, including developing standard, automated reports.
• Validate and document current reports on existing resources and document new reports created.
• Work collaboratively with other departments within Health Services on their data analytic and report needs.
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and related job experience required.
• Two (2) years’ experience in SQL programming (SSIS/SSRS) and data analysis.
• Experience with data mining tools.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Microsoft Word) to create database tables and reports.
• Experience in managed care and/or healthcare preferred.
• Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs and attitudes of both internal and external contacts.
• Demonstrate appropriate behaviors in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission and values.