Manager, Project Management and Business Analysis
Amida Care is a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion employer committed to full inclusion and elimination of discrimination in all its forms. We strive to develop, promote, and sustain a culture that values equity and leverages diversity and inclusiveness in all that we do.
The Manager of Project Management and Business Analysis (MPMBA) is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the IT department. The position oversees all aspects of projects including Business Analysis requirements. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities to PMs and BAs, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Must be familiar with a variety of the healthcare concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of standard Project Management tasks. Leads and directs the work of others as it pertains to Project Managers and Business analysts.
Essential functions are job duties and responsibilities that must be performed to accomplish the purpose/ goals of the job.
• Coordinate internal/external business and information technology professionals, third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility (Business Analysis
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Direct the activities of all Project Managers and Business Analysts.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with IT technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Project Management software and Microsoft Office
• PMP certification is a plus
• Knowledge of Innotas PPM system a plus
• Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs, and attitudes of both internal and external contacts.
• Demonstrate appropriate behaviors in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission, and values.