Manager of Member Experience Operations
The Manager of Member Experience Operations is responsible for coordinating and managing all activities associated with enrollment and disenrollment functions including maintaining an orderly onboarding and new member implementation workflow, the recertification workflow; disenrollment workflow; managing the member regulatory mailings; return mail workflow; managing member programs such as the Healthy Rewards program and analyzing data, statistics and compiling accurate reports of business activities.
Essential functions are job duties and responsibilities that must be performed to accomplish the purpose/ goals of the job.
• Manage the daily operations associated with the following functions: including processing of returned mail, member outreach for demographic validation, ID card and welcome packet
• Serve as the administrative lead for the new member orientation process and collaborate with Health Services in this joint effort to gather key information from members new to the Plan to support continuity of care.
• Serve as primary owner for management of the company’s print and fulfillment vendor.
• Serves as the administrative lead on the planning and implementation team for the Healthy Rewards Program. This includes management of the Healthy Rewards fulfilment vendor.
• Responsible for the hiring and retention of staff and the on-going planning, monitoring, training, coaching, evaluation, and appraisal of staff performance and development to ensure successful achievement of goals and objectives. Position will provide direct supervision to the Recertification Specialist, the Member Service Assistants and a Part-time Office Assistant.
• Develop staff performance goals consistent with Amida Care’s Service Quality Program (SQP) and the development of staff towards the achievement of those goals.
• Oversee departmental document scanning process and maintenance of digital member charts and other documents including the transition of these processes into the new CRM platform.
• Develop and produce reports that give an accurate account of regulatory mailings, onboarding, recertification and disenrollment activities.
• Serve as a key member of the Member Experience Leadership Team.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration or Marketing or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience required.
• (3) years’ experience in management role at a managed care organization.
• Demonstrate experience in customer service and/or health service with target population.
• Demonstrate public speaking experience with social and medical service agencies, citizen groups and individuals similar to Plan target customers.
• Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exhibit strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in front of large and small groups and in one-on-one discussions.
• Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs, and attitudes of both internal and external contacts.
• Demonstrate appropriate behaviors in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission, and values.