Intermediate Enterprise Application Analyst
Responsible for identifying, evaluating, analyzing, and recommending changes in support of assigned applications/systems, including ongoing production maintenance and troubleshooting. Supports the planning, design, development, build and/or configuration of supported applications/systems; leads and/or coordinates conversions, application/system testing and documentation of system procedures; participates and provides input in training design and development and assists in training execution related to assigned projects; provides go-live support, and serves as primary point of contact for on-going production maintenance/support and troubleshooting. Participates in on-call/after hours support schedule as defined within the Group. Serves as Team Leader or Project Manager for small to medium projects.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Dealing directly with internal and external customers to ascertain problems and assisting in resolving issues while striving to build and maintain strong customer relations and partnerships.
- Troubleshooting, testing and coordinating to resolve reported software and/or data issues while providing status to internal and external clients on a timely basis with limited supervision.
- Documenting internal processes and/or business requirements from external sources.
- Reviewing the progress of and evaluating projects in terms of results achieved.
- Providing assistance in implementing and upgrading customers.
- Providing internal and external training and presentations on applications.
- Mentoring lower level associates.
- QNXT Online App Architecture
- QNXT Batch App Architecture
- QNXT Core Knowledge
- Healthcare knowledge
- Able to set up and configure Tidal batch schedules
- Understand and able to set up batch regions file, run books, common system profile
- Deploy and localize core and custom Qnxt jobs to the NAS
- Run batch requests for Prod and non-prod from Tidal
- 4-7 years work related experience required
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required