Executive Assistant (Finance and Compliance
Amida Care is a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion employer committed to full inclusion and elimination of discrimination in all its forms. We strive to develop, promote, and sustain a culture that values equity and leverages diversity and inclusiveness in all that we do.
The Executive Assistant – Finance & Compliance will provide administrative support to the Finance and Compliance departments. The position will perform a broad variety of daily administrative office tasks including, but not limited to: managing active calendars of appointments and meetings; maintaining files; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; supporting the monitoring of Compliance audits and follow-ups; and the preparation and tracking of expense and other recurring reports.
Essential functions are job duties and responsibilities that must be performed to accomplish the purpose/ goals of the job.
• Manage the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)’s and Compliance Officer (CO)’s calendar of work appointments, meetings, travel, etc., providing meeting prep materials and keeping CFO and CO meetings on time and minimizing interruptions and delays.
• Provide administrative support to the Finance department, including, but not limited to: the scanning and filing of weekly accounts payable payments and supporting documentation; assisting with the mailing process of payments and correspondence (FEDEX and regular mail); and maintenance of all electronic and hard copy files.
• Review and process corporate card program, including the weekly reconciliation of corporate card logs, receipts and follow-ups with department leads (card holders).
• Prepare and organize Finance files, including accounts payable, general ledger and others as needed
• Develop and implement a process to organize and maintain all CFO office files.
• Manage, coordinate and act as the lead facilitator for Amida Care’s offsite storage maintenance and processing with GRM vendor, and liaison with departments, related to requests for the retrieval from and transfer to offsite storage.
• Manage and act as the lead administrator for Amida Care’s policy maintenance and tracking system (Policy Stat) including reviewing, monitoring and supporting all users for timely updates and approvals of policies.
• Manage, track and administer the BRAVO program and other related tasks from the Cultural Transformation Initiative.
• Manage, track and support the Compliance team with reminders and follow-up emails to business leads in obtaining documents for pending plan of corrections/corrective action plans.
• Manage, update and monitoring of all Compliance work plans and other regulatory tracking worksheets
• Assist Compliance Manager in obtaining necessary documents for internal audits and other tasks related to the audits
• Provide administrative support to the Compliance department with the coordination and organization of documents for A44 Full and Target surveys
• Responsible for the outgoing HIPAA mailing process
• Manage special projects as assigned by the CFO and CO.
• Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned in accordance with organizational need.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
• Three (3) years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a non-profit organization
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and know when to seek support
• Demonstrate ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including: staff, board members and external partners
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with care and follow-through
• Exhibit proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision making ability
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook) and Media web platforms
• Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs, and attitudes of both internal and external contacts.
• Demonstrate appropriate behaviors in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission, and values.
Amida Care offers, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plus, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 403(b) Pension Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more.Position Description »