Director, Quality Improvement & HEDIS Reporting
Provides leadership and directs the overall quality improvement program. Responsible for the analysis of the quality of care received by members and for the development of plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement. Establishes strategic plans, policies, and procedures at all levels and with all or critical departments to ensure quality programs will meet or exceed guidelines or requirements.
- Registered nurse with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (with a current WI license); Master’s degree preferred. In lieu of this education/license, a Master’s in Public Health, Business Administration, and Healthcare Administration would be accepted.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in a clinical quality function.
- 5 years of leadership experience required.
- Familiarity with patient safety, quality and outcomes measurement principles.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions and take action.
- Demonstrated time management, project management, negotiation and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated effective writing skills with experience developing documents and reports.
- Knowledge of performance and quality improvement methods.
- Independent judgment, analytical ability, systems thinking and interpersonal communications to work in complex systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Access and Powerpoint preferred.
- Familiarity with managed care environment and HEDIS and NCQA or JCAHO accreditation.