Director of Medical Economics and Clinical Analytics
Provides leadership and vision, and acts as the change agent to promote the strategic use of data analysis and medical program modeling techniques to measure and improve medical economics and member health outcomes. This is a high visibility role, requiring collaboration with senior leadership to develop and communicate strategies to drive superior clinical performance health plan design and healthcare outcomes.
– Applies concepts and tools of healthcare economic principles, identifying potential population health, medical management, quality and provider performance management strategies and programs, and determines feasibility.
– Analyzes why healthcare utilization and quality patterns are occurring and works with medical operations team to develop programs and strategies to address.
– Develops provider performance management tools (including drill-down capabilities).
– Provides actionable analysis to business process owners.
– Measures and reports the impacts realized as a result of the implementation of medical performance management programs.
– Collaborates with Information Technology department to standardize and automate the data analysis processes to ensure consistency and data accuracy.
– Formulates analytic design and methodology; applies statistical methods and analyses where relevant, and investigates and utilizes industry metrics where available.
– Analyzes performance compared to industry or industry-proxy indicators.
– Coordinates with Information Technology team to design, validate and oversee the deployment of product dashboards to ensure that they address business needs.
– Collaborates with Analytics team on design, development and validation of credible reports, KPI’s and dashboards to measure and communicate medical program performance timely.
– Coordinates with product and executive leadership to incorporate production dashboards into business processes; provides training as necessary. Assesses the use and value of dashboards; produces design revisions as necessary to maintain alignment with business.
About Community Care Plan
Community Care Plan (CCP), ‘the health plan with a heart,’ was formerly South Florida Community Care Network (SFCCN). CCP was introduced in 2000 as the first safety-net hospital-owned Provider Service Network. Community Care Plan serves members enrolled in Medicaid, Children’s Medical Services Network and self-insured employee health plans. We are a partnership owned by Memorial Healthcare System and Broward Health. CCP is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) as a Health Plan.