Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
Morgan Consulting Resources, Inc. has been retained to conduct the search for the Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer (CSIO) for Inland Empire Health Plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a seasoned and highly committed executive management team within an innovative organization with an outstanding reputation. The position is located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
About the organization:
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is one of the largest not-for-profit health plans in California. They serve over 1.2 million members in Riverside and San Bernardino counties through government-sponsored pograms including Medi-Cal (California’s Medicaid Plan) and the Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan).
IEHP’s mission is to organize and improve the delivery of quality, accessible and wellness-based healthcare services for their community. Their core values include:
- Health and Quality before Costs: they believe in placing members’ health care needs above all else.
- Team Culture: they are a dedicated and cohesive team focused on member care and supporting their providers.
- Think and Work LEAN: they strive to continuously improve their daily operations and delivery of healthcare services.
- Partner with Providers: they recognize the necessity of a strong working relationship with their providers – based on mutual respect and collaboration.
- Stewardship of Public Funds: they are accountable to the public and strive for transparency and prudent fiscal management.
For more information about the organization, please visit: https://ww3.iehp.org/.