Chief Growth Officer (CGO)
Community Health Choice is initiating recruitment efforts for a Chief Growth Officer prepared to make a significant contribution toward the strategic development of the network.
The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) is accountable for driving profitable growth to support Community Health Choice’s mission by leading and growing new lines of business, building meaningful partnerships that further enhance our mission and brand, and overseeing the integration of growth strategies across multiple lines of business. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CGO is responsible for the organization’s business development strategy, Marketing, Sales, Community Relations, and internal and external Communications.
This individual will shape how we go to market, drive our value differentiation and bring structure, tools, and capabilities, to our teams and membership. The CGO will be accountable for the attainment of growth and retention targets; while enhancing Community’s stature in the community, and ensures Community is positioned for both the present and future.
This newly created executive management position will report to the CEO. This role is designed to partner with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to achieve mission critical goals for Community Health Choice. Specific accountabilities include:
• Develops and ensures execution of a market-wide strategic plan that aligns growth, network, and community engagement.
• Works closely with CFO and team on financial forecasting/ROI, development, and implementation of market strategies, including product launches and market expansions.
• Develops and demonstrates a clear understanding of the market, company’s line of business offerings, competitors, partners, and key trends and factors influencing the market over the next five years.
• Creates and enhances value propositions for all commercial products – ranging from enterprise sales products to advertising assets to opportunities to create new corporate partnerships – in order to drive revenue and align seamlessly with key member value objectives of the organization.
• Leads enterprise sales integration, including business coordination, to ensure a holistic approach is taken to facilitate the continued growth of existing business and more effectively identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
• Develops and leads partnership efforts that drive new revenue streams while taking bold, innovative and entrepreneurial approaches to advance the continued relevance, growth and success of Community.
• Drives efforts to enhance the value of all Community’s communication and advertising assets (e.g. website, magazine, newsletters, etc.), works closely with the Communications team to better measure challenges and successes to evolve and establish new value propositions for Community’s communication assets at-large.
• Collaborates with Executive Leadership to align strategy and development of new partnership models with product and brand objectives to achieve more targeted, measurable goals and greater scale.
• Actively contributes to achievement of departmental goals, as identified in Department’s annual business plan, including specific departmental process improvement plans.
• Demonstrates Harris Health and Community Health Choice values, including trust, integrity, mutual respect, diversity, responsiveness and caring service.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
• Bachelor’s degree Business, Marketing or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
• 15 years’ in managed care, marketing, advertising, or product experience.
• 10 years’ experience healthcare/product/services demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
In addition to a highly competitive salary with day-1 benefits, Community Health Choice offers:
• Bonus pay
• 401(k) with company match up to 5% and employee catch up contributions up to 75%
• Flexible spending accounts
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continuing education assistance
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: Martha Jones
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Martha.Jones@CommunityHealthChoice.org
About Community Health Choice:
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Improving Members’ experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers. Equal opportunity employer.