2018 CEO Summit: Information for Vendors
Information for Preferred Vendors
Following is key information for ACAP Preferred Vendors and CEO Summit sponsors—all of whom are ACAP Preferred Vendors.
This information is subject to change without notice.
AGENDA (coming soon)
CEO Summit Sponsorship Logistic Meeting: Slide Deck (coming soon)
– Need a power outlet at your exhibit table? Inform Ron Rohlfing as soon as possible.
– All deadlines below assumed to be 5 p.m. Eastern unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Dates / Venue
Thursday, June 28 – Friday, June 29
1001 16th St., NW
Reserve Your Room
Group rate: $279/night. To make your reservation, call 1-800-744-1500 and ask for the “2018 ACAP CEO Summit” rate, or visit our reservation page. This discount may be extended up to three days before and after the meeting, based on room availability. The room block closes on June 6 at 5:00 pm. ET, or once the room block sells out. ACAP cannot guarantee hotel or rate availability.
Available Sponsorship Opportuinities
We still have opportunities available! Check them out: 2018 ACAP CEO Summit Sponsorships
Wednesday, June 6
• Early bird registration ends; registration fee increases.
Wednesday, June 6
• Hotel room block (for discounted rate) closes. ACAP cannot guarantee hotel and group rate availability, so make your reservations as soon as possible.
Friday, June 8
• Marketing document, logo due.
Monday, June 11
• CEO Summit registration closes. No refunds for cancellations after this date.
Monday – Wednesday, June 25-27
• Exhibit materials should arrive at hotel.
Wednesday, June 27 5:00-8:00 pm
• Exhibit table set up.
Thursday, June 28
• All exhibit tables to be set up by 8 a.m. No exceptions.
Friday, June 29:
• Exhibit table tear down from 3:00-4:00 pm.
Please ship all packages to:
Attn: Anna Tsang, 2018 ACAP CEO Summit
1001 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Packages should be delivered between Monday, June 25 and Wednesday, June 27. Packages will be moved to the conference room on Wednesday compliments of the hotel.
Shipping packages after the CEO Summit: The hotel will handle sending your packages but they must be clearly labeled and pre-paid. There is NOT a UPS or FedEX office in the hotel. You’ll need to provide your own return shipping labels.