Health Home Clinical Liaison
The Health Home Clinical Liaison will guide and sustain the collaborative working relationships with Health Homes and their Care Management Agencies. The Health Home Clinical Liaison will be a visible extension of Amida Care, frequently providing technical support in the field and telephonically to lead Health Homes and Care Management Agencies. The Health Home Clinical Liaison communicates with clinical leaders within and outside of Amida Care implementing interventions that improve clinical outcomes for Amida Care members.
• LMSW, LCSW, or similar licensed behavioral health professional designation.
• Two (2) years’ health care or managed care experience.
• Two (2) years’ experience in community based services at an integrated delivery system, hospital system or community based organization. Experience in behavioral health required.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and experience using web portals.
• Demonstrate judgment of safety and confidentiality issues.